| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22980 05/09/2005 12:48 AM | Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 14 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2003 Posts: 14 | I just started to rebuild my 61 chevy pickup and noticed that there was a large amount of water/coolant in the oil. I took the head of and the gasket looked fine is there anyother poss other than a cracked block it is a 235. Is there antthing else to look at in the head before I take it to a machine shop. thanks | | |
| |
| |