Welcome to Stovebolt. As ct said your best bet for getting information is using the search feature and do a lot of reading. Once you get a good bit of info under your belt you can then make more precise questions and get better responses. Most of this information has been covered by many folks with lots of different opinions and reasons for them. In your search and reading you will find much more than if you just wait for those who will feel bad and offer up the same information over and over again.

I found during my research that the less mainstream solutions actually were more interesting and challenging so I went that route. I would have never known about some without venturing off with search features, google and then later asking questions. I hope you get the project you want and enjoy the whole process.


1946 Chevy Pickip