| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,139 Posts1,056,449 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22745 12/11/2003 6:09 AM | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 13 | I'm rebuilding my speedometer. I have a doner and a new needle, but I'm not sure how to take the old needle off. The needle sits on a chrome looking center piece that has to come off, but it looks like it has tabs that have to be spread to get it off. What is the best way to do this? I can't see behind it. I only know what it looks like by the new one.
Thanks | | |
| |
| |