Ken - had this question in mind when I went out today and stopped up the street next to the 62 fleet of a mechanic I know - pouring too hard to waste much time, but did a quick tape compare of mine [58] and his .... identical dimension flanges, and the overall appearance and shape look the same, even the "embossed" depression across the inside of the tub, bolts in same place

so yeah, I'd say 58-66 would be identical, nice to know considering the 58/9 fleet is so rare and there's so many rotten 60-66's in the yards grin

GM was good about not changing things if they didn't have too, and using small parts from years past on newer designs, that's one of the things I really like about these old rigs

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics