| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: May 2003 Posts: 1,271 | I'm running a 350sbc but under my oil breather cap, in the valve cover, there's a 1-inch strip of steel that blocks most of the hole. It's a bit of a pain when I'm putting oil in; I have to go slow ... but they say it's there to keep oil from pumping out.
~~ Alan Horvath 1954 Chevy PickupSinging his praises in thePassing Lane | | |
| |
| |