Well, I need to hear from you folks that have behind the seat tanks. I'm to the point that I need to make a decision about whether to relocate the tank to under the bed, or get a new original tank for my 56 TF. Frankly, I'm not all that keen to relocate. I did so on Sparky only because I couldn't get a new manufactured tank for a 42, but such is not the case with the Task Force models. My real question is if I install a new stock tank and hoses, etc., am I still going to have gasoline odors in my cab? This truck will be my everyday driver, and I really don't want to smell gas. By the same token, I don't want to give up my stock instrument cluster and go to the expense of custom guages if I go to the Mustang tank. Opinions? Your experiences?