Thanks for all of the sympathy and concern. I am now registered with Stovebolt.

The rest of the story on my 46 PU is as follows:
When I returned home from 3 months work up north I found the PU in the condition pictured. A drunk driver had lost control after running the redlight at Commercial Drive (reported at well in excess of 100 km/hr) and proceeded to play "bumper pool" with the cars on both sides of the street. He demolished two cars on one side of the street, spun and demolished my tenant's Jeep before coming to rest against the 46. The Jeep Cherokee was hit almost broadside so took a lot of the final force which probably saved the 46 from a total writeoff. The accident was witnessed by two undercover police officers who arrested the driver at the scene. It is amazing that the driver and passenger were not injured to any extent - they were driving a Honda product. The insurance will pay for my repairs and will bill the driver for all of the vehicles. (Drunk drivers forfit thier insurance and are liable for all costs in B.C. and the bill stays active on their driver's licence until paid.) I assume the driver's parent's are also liable since it was their car.

"Mortimer" the 46 is still driveable and I am waiting for the body shop to have time to start repairs. I will post more pictures as the repairs take place

Regards
Eric