| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,177 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2005 Posts: 1,602 | I would like to thank Grigg for donating the checkerplate steel fuel tank(see above post) which I need to finish the rear step on my fire truck. I met him today and he provided the steel that I have been hunting a long time.
Thank Grigg! Just one more outstanding example of the Stovebolt members. | | |
| |
| |