Thanks, guys. I had a sneaking suspicion is was going to be something close, but (as always) not quite right. Luckily, I have a swap meet next month, and I hope to get the right one there or from a fella nearby who parts out my series. No wonder I can't see the plate, since I don't have the dip. I'm a little worried about the brackets. It seems too simple that the front and rear bumpers would share the same hole pattern. I bet I'm going to need to do a little bracket work to get the correct rear bumper onto the frame.

Richard- I'll put your name on it. Tell me what it is worth to you. It has no value to me once I get the right one. And thanks for the NOLA info. It is always interesting (notice I didn't write "enjoyable"!) to read/hear/see what's happening. Jazz Fest by any chance? It will be the last week of April and first week of May.

Bill- I haven't yet updated my under hood picture, but I now have a REAL air cleaner and replaced the pie plate. It became a priority to me once you pointed out what I had!

Thanks again, experts. I appreciate all your inputs.

Bill