| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,091 Posts1,056,392 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 23 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2005 Posts: 23 | I am about to install the bed wood on my 1949 3600 (3/4 ton) and want to know how long the wood should be. I have milled my own wood but I cannot find the dimentions of the length.
I think they are 87.?" I would love to know for sure. | | |
| |
| |