| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22155 01/23/2005 6:38 PM | Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Aug 2004 Posts: 1,067 | Yeah I was, before I bought my Stovebolt '52. I wanted to be known as "the Dude with the Stude".
But they're so rare that it's hard to find a Stude pick up. Why do you want to sell her???
52 GMC 3/4 ton pickup 68 Big Block Vette 68 455 Firebird | | |
| |
| |