| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,130 Posts1,056,714 Members48,454 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 428 | Some time ago I posted a warning very similar to Fireballv8. I have ordered twice from Heavy Chevy. There won't be a third time. The first time I ordered a u-joint and seals for a 52. I got charged for both, and only recieved the u-joint. I had to put the cost of the seals into contest. I did eventually did recieve a refund. On the second order I placed after a couple of weeks I emailed, and phoned something like 15 different times telling him to cancel my order. A few days later here comes my order. It wasn't worth the time and cost to return it Arkansas. I would suggest that anyone think long and hard about ordering from them. Jimmie. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Fireballv8 | 11/22/2006 1:23 AM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Tom R | 11/22/2006 1:38 AM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Buddy in AK | 11/22/2006 1:50 AM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Cliff59 | 11/22/2006 12:25 PM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Apache Kid | 11/24/2006 9:08 PM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Greg_H | 11/24/2006 9:19 PM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| longtrail | 11/25/2006 12:01 AM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Fireballv8 | 11/27/2006 10:23 PM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| Jimmie D | 11/28/2006 1:59 AM |
Re: Bad experience with heavy chevy, Arkansas
| rust bucket 53 | 11/28/2006 2:48 AM | |
| |
| |