| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,231 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 28 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2003 Posts: 28 | I am considering replacing my cab mounted gas tank . I am looking at getting an under bed floor rear mounted poly tank for the 63 - 66 trucks . Has anyone done this ? It looks like it hangs lower than the differential in any pictures I have seen . The one I am looking at is 13" deep . Any experiences anyone want to share ? | | |
| |
| |