| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
133
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,289 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 9 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 9 | I read your post on electrical hoping to get some info on my "horn" posting. It looks like I need to take mine apart as well so it may be on my bench tmro AM. My restoration reference guy just told me to get a voltage reducer. There may be more to the issue. I'll let you know if I discover anything that could help you. | | |
| |
| |