| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,352 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 112 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 112 | Hmm, since I have a GMC, I might have a bit of a superiority complex since it is a higher number, seriously, my dad had a 64 Chevy short narrow 4x4 when I was a kid, as close as I could get was my GMC Long Fleetside 4x4. I love these old trucks. Having a good time with it, thanks for the info guys, if I hadn't fallen In love with the big v6 I would definately have a 292.
64 & 66 GMC long fleetside 4x4 Cartwright, OK
| | |
| |
| |