| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,262 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21881 09/13/2004 3:29 AM | Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Feb 2003 Posts: 24 | I cleaned all the lifters, and the lifters all got scrambled. The rod is clear (as is the rocker).
When I started, two rockers were not getting oil. The one that is still bad definitely got a working lifter after rehab. The second spot is fixed (its lifter was flared on the underside and that lifter is elsewhere).
Is the bored galley on the inboard side of the lifters? I can poke around in there if the kerosene doesn't work.
The money I save as a mechanic, I spend on medical bills!
| | |
| |
| |