| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Gray_Ghost, Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, Jon G, Rick Brown, Wally / Montana, Bill Hanlon),
104
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,594 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21861 06/14/2004 3:27 PM | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 68 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 68 | Thanks Josiah! Just wanted to let everyone know that a couple of weeks ago I was in need of a base for a 54 carb. I posted up and asked where I could get one and for $5.00 shipping I had one sent from 4ontheFloor all the way from Washington State over here to South Carolina. Thanks again, your a good man! | | |
| |
| |