Hi All,

I have been collecting information on the pre 1960 Chevrolet Cars and Trucks for over 5 years and putting onto the
Old Online Chevy Manuals site.

One of the parts of the project I would like to finish is getting all the Restoration Packages for the Chevy Trucks online. The years I am missing are: 1947, 1948, 1952, 1954, 1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959 & 1960.

Also trying to get the Owner\'s/Operator\'s Manuals for every year from 1929 - 1960 with the exception of 1952 & 1955 Second Series. Recently purchased the 1951 Owner's Manual.

If you have any of the above listed resto-packs or manuals and can scan the pages for the site, please contact me. chevymanuals@yahoo.com I would prefer scans of 200 to 300 dpi in gray scale (unless the page is in color) .jpg format. I can do all the editing of the original page images for the site. The Owner's Manuals are small enough (usually 70 or less pages) the staples can be easily removed and a good scan of each page can be made on a flatbed scanner and then reassembled.

The Old Online Chevy Manuals is FREE for anyone to use and is for the research and to promote the preservation of these fine old vehicles.

Any help with the site is always Greatly Appreciated! smile

Cheers!