| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (2-Ton, kbenz, MNSmith),
161
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 107 | Can someone tell me how to check if the king pin is good or not. I took the truck out for its first spin around. She ran great but when I got home and jacked it up I noticed a couple of things that bothered me. One was a major oil leak from the pan, (pretty sure that on is all my fault) the other is pretty good wiggle on the front wheel. I might be replacing a spindle since the threads seem to have stripped and after chasing them with a dye I am just really nervous about anything involving road time.
1946 1/2 ton I'm not addicted I just don't know when to stop
| | |
| |
| |