Actually? I was thinking more along the lines of adapting a Borg-Warner R-10 Overdrive unit to the rear of the trans on my '49 big bolt.... I've seen this done to a couple of older motorhomes at a few old car swap-meets..... but untill now? I never looked very close...
The R-10 was used on the Borg-Warner T-85 three speed trans... as used behind the BB Fords (trucks and cars) as well as the Studebaker Hawks and avantii's

Anyone ever look into this mod??

Michael


\'48 chev 2-ton boom truck (Boomer)
'49 Chev 2-ton flat bed
'65 Chev 35ft school bus
'88 GMC 6500
'72 Superior 26ft class "A" coach
'50 Farmall "M"
'71 MGB GT
'68 Austin-Healey Sprite
'65 Austin-Healey Sprite
and various other odd British cars
and lots of old radios.....

Although we know what the speed of light is..... What I want to know is... How fast is the speed of DARK??