| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,107 Posts1,056,225 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2006 Posts: 110 | If it all falls through, I am installing a S10 under my 38(I am very happy with the progress)and I hear they fit great under AD's. See the HIPO section. http://www.jagsthatrun.com/ has info on upgrading to V8 & 4.3L. There are also numerous other S10 performance sites. Good luck, Rev
Jim
Good luck with your project!
| | |
| |
| |