Good Luck! I'm looking too. Need front ones now. Obsolete Chevy site had some listed. Chevy Duty has some listed, cheapest of bunch. SEems like one little thing or year or ? was diff from mine. I have a number here for obsolete parts place, needs to have GM part # to find/look in stock.
It's Vintage Parts, Beaver Dam, WI
1-877-vintage or
1 877-846-8243

Lots easier to find Obsolete parts places for old Phords than GM's. Why is that?
Also, try Bow-tie Bits, he's done me good on other big truck parts, has used and NOS sometimes. Let the rest of us know.

Oh, I think the cylinders are all the same up to 50 on most big trucks.
I'm thinking sleeving is more money than NOS parts, just you don't have to look for them. grin
Some sleever's use stainless, others like White Post use brass. Either better?


G.L. Grumpy's
Old Iron Ranch
Huntington, IN 46750


MM R tractor, Speedex
and Power King tractors