| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (CuzzFuzz),
228
guests, and
6
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 1,061 | I don't know anybody in the U.P. but these guys are just outside Green Bay. I used them a few years ago. They did a great job for me and sounded like they went all over the place. Ishpeming is approx. 4 hours from here I think.
Countryside Auto Transport 920-739-0681
1946 1-ton Panel 1952 1-ton Comml. W/Grain Body | | |
| |
| |