Man,

Reminds me of the time I helped drive a friend's trucks home from a local ATHS show -- I ended up with the '70 IH 1-ton flatbed pulling a '30 Model A truck on a trailer. What they didn't tell me was that right before the show, one of the other guys had borrowed the Binder and had changed one of the front wheels (flat) only he had put on what he had available --- which was a bias ply tire (truck was set up with radials). So I hop in the truck and go tearing off down the road (trying to keep up with the convoy)... Yikes, with one bias ply and one radial on the front..... man, talk about "wander." It was scary at first, but I just slowed down and everything was manageable.

Also, everything else was cleaned up and put away by the time I got to the shop smile

John


~ John

A kid raised on Hotwheels, Matchbox and Tonka cannot be reasonably expected to own only one vehicle as an adult.

1949 Chevrolet 3804
In the Legacy Gallery | In the Gallery Forum
1973 IH 1310 Dump
1963 Kaiser M38A1
2001 International/AmTran RE3000 "Skoolie"
2014 Ford E-350 4x4 (Quigley)