| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (55shaker, 1946chevytruck, Otto Skorzeny, Wayne67vert, Wheelie, Shaffer's1950, 1955 1 Series, 1 invisible),
119
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,605 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20900 03/30/2004 8:01 PM | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 1,969 | I wanted to revive this old topic out of curiosity mostly. I have been searching for info about Cadillac swaps and there is a lot out there. But so far I have found practically nothing on swaps with manual transmissions. I know way back there Caddy had stick-shift cars, and now there are some 5- and 6-speed cars, but for decades they were all automatics. I have a fantasy of putting a 500 Cadillac in my 50 3600 with an SM-420. Any takers? thanks :p
Professional Novice
| | |
| |
| |