| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
347
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,180 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 | Hey Truck I only thought I was a legend to my kids. Hey I wonder what kind of seating arangement it has? What happens in the camper stays in the camper??
Hey thought I would let you know. talked to my fab guy today. Trucks almost done. all we need to do is mock up the door handles. Then it goes to the media blaster!!!!!! Yipppeeeeeeee.
Tomy
48 Chevy 3100 Shortbox 5 window "The Big Dog"
| | |
| |
| |