| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,345 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2004 Posts: 124 Member | | Member Joined: May 2004 Posts: 124 | I have done business with Toms Truck parts and I agree, He is a good source for parts. I converted my one ton to a dually. Had to change the front hubs to accomadate the bud wheels.Got the hubs and wheels from Tom.
I like old trucks
| | |
| |
| |