| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
11 members (klhansen, cmayna, Hotrod Lincoln, Peggy M, Wayne67vert, 52Carl, Forty9, walter74, HandyAndy, 2 invisible),
142
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,114 Posts1,056,282 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | | Anonymous Unregistered | | Anonymous Unregistered | I need to replace both rocker panels on the 67. I just noticed in a catalog by one of the major parts distributors that they offer both Original GM, and reproductions. There's a $70 difference in the price for each. That's $140 I could save on this.
Are the Aftermarket products worth the savings on something like this? | | |
| |
| |