Not a worry....
I'm changing out the entire rearend to something more modern and a 5 lug pattern.

I'll also be changing out the front axle.

I'm basically converting this truck to a halfton.

.....selling these wheels probably.


I just asked these questions, because I had a fella over here the other day looking at my truck and he went on about how rare those wheels are, and how he'd never even seen a set before.

I never gave them much thought till then. SO I posted this thread on here to see how rare and valuable they are.

Seems like they aren't too awful valuable.

I didn't even know what single or split rim meant...I'm just going by what this guy said.
He said they were single piece and he'd never even seen ones that big be single piece? whatever that means.

Like I said, I'm taking them off and losing the 8 lug axles...and even taking out the 235 and replacing it with a v8.