| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,135 Posts1,056,418 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20264 05/27/2004 1:59 AM | Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 48 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2003 Posts: 48 | Does anyone make a stock style 5 lug wheel that I can use my orginal hubcaps on my 51. I am in the planning stages for my project and I am trying to find the best way to get rid of the torque tube and go to open drive line. Thanks! | | |
| |
| |