| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,332 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#20033 07/17/2004 1:02 AM | Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 110 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Feb 2004 Posts: 110 | Thanks, Hotrod. I remember what you said about the platnum plugs and I had the same thought. I think I will go to the 44 plug. Like I said, I can use the 45s if the 305.
Truck Tinker | | |
| |
| |