| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,099 Posts1,056,501 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 36 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 36 | My '49 has some pretty dead lever shocks and I wonder if anyone knows where to get them rebuilt or replaced. I don't want to convert to tube type as I would like to stay as original as possible. Thanks! | | |
| |
| |