I'd like to hear a little more about how this works - like how is a vacuum created in a closed container w/o collapsing the container? what happens to the vacuum in the can when you give the engine full throttle? does it suck gas into the can? how does the can have any effect on the vacuum running the wipers [which are hooked to the manifold] when manifold vacuum drops?

there was a vacumm reservoir can on my 57 panel when I got it - had a valve on it w/ 2 tubes, one to the manifold where the wipers would normally connect, one to the wipers - didn't investigate it's function as the vacuum wotor didn't work and I installed electric, but it looked 'purpose made', maybe even GM

Bill


Moved over to the Passing Lane

"When we tug a single thing in nature, we find it attached to the rest of the world" ~ John Muir
"When we tug a single thing on an old truck, we find it falls off" ~ me
Some TF series details & TF heater pics