| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,094 Posts1,056,487 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 784 | Tsheridan - My buddy has stainless bumpers on his 41. They are pretty good. Not quite as heavy as the originals but I think they are worth getting. I had my originals repaired and rechromed I'm not entirely sure the extra cost was worth it. You never have to worry about the stainless ones rusting or the chrome peeling off. Just my $0.02 George | | |
| |
| |