Hey atomarc-

I am in korea-the country, but not forever. My truck(which is posted in the gallery) is in OHIO which is where I am from. The reason I am here is because I retired from the Army a year ago and the Government pays me to do work here now. i took the job to get setup and then try to change it to the states, but my wife is still in the army and has about 6 years to retire and now i follow her around. The truck will be restored in OHIO or North Carolina as i expect us to be staioned at fort Bragg next. ( any of you guys that used the craft shop at Fort bragg could let me know how nice a place it is-I heard Fort Bragg has a nice auto Craft shop where you can paint and wrench on things at about a buck an hour cost while using their lifts and tools!)I couldnt wait to retire just so i could build a truck, and now I have the funding as well as a small amount of spare time. But here is another question-do you guys get the family involved in your projects? I want my 6 year old daughter and 3 year old son to enjoy this Chevy too so i am waiting to see which one hangs around the project.