| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,118 Posts1,056,305 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Dec 2005 Posts: 6 | I have recently purchased a 49 3/4 ton Chev that came with the build sheet, factory quality check sheet and even the original battery warranty. This truck is a rust free, running driveable truck. I originally purchased it for the purpose of using it for parts for my 49 1/2 ton street rod project but after going to get it and finding out the condition it was in I wasn't sure if swapping parts was such a good idea. Does anyone out there have any idea what a truck with this kind of documentaion may be worth. I have attached a link so that you can see it. The surface rust is only that and there is no damage other than a few small dents anywhere on the truck yahoo photo page | | |
| |
| |