| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,096 Posts1,056,496 Members48,444 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 . | | . Joined: May 2005 Posts: 8,878 | From what I have read Griffin makes about the best radiators, what do those of you who have actually used one think?
What do you know about their intercoolers?
I think I want Spal electric fans on the front of the intercooler and then the radiator behind all that. Does this sound like a good idea? | | |
| |
| |