| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,079 Posts1,056,286 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 34 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 34 | I have a '49 1 ton with a Muncie SM420. the engine is a 235 from '55. I was think of someday putting in a V8. What bell housings will the SM420 bolt to? can I use a small block chev with this trany?
Frank 1949 Chevy 3800 1929 Chevy International
| | |
| |
| |