Peggy, John, I'm embarassed to say that I have never really even read much of your sites information and pages, but I had figured that the site was entirely a product of American Classic and that you were owners or office personnel of such.
Thanks for setting the record straight with the great information. I'll not feel so guilty when mentioning parts stores other than American Classics. I hasten to add that AC was one of the first catalog sites that I bookmarked and I do appreciate their site immensely, especially the VIN decoder. A big thank you from me to them for their sponsorship.
Many big thank yous to you and the other forum folk (moderators, etc.) for such a great site. It rules the roost for best Chevy sites in my opinion.
Often forums with large readership will have a few posters which make it miserable for others. I don't see that at all, meaning you manage the site well. The high volume of members/posters allows quick responses to questions. Kudos to those who post and answer the never ending questions of neophytes like me.
Best wishes for a great day on your upcoming anniversary, with many great years to follow.
Above all, THANK YOU!!