| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (TUTS 59, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,090 Posts1,056,381 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 | The legal stuff made my head spin. I went fishing on the links but still did not find what I remember seeing and reading. Maybe I just need to wait for the next swap meet and take notes next time.
Joker's reference to the policeman scares me. You have to have the information in hand to prove him wrong (in his language...Section This, Title That, Paragraph What) when he stops you to avoid needless problems.
I should be working on the truck instead of searching for information. I won't need that plate for a few years anyway.
Thanks for the help. 1946 Chevy Half Ton ('56 235, '86 T5, '79 Camaro Z28 rear end, working on the '85 Jaguar XJ6 IFS) 1976 Margay Panther X, MC91B | | |
| |
| |