| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,379 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 5,708 | For what it's worth I will share this tidbit. I finally ordered a shop manual for my 55/1st 4400 from Chevy Duty. Along with the manual I also ordered the '55 supplement, thinking this was something I needed for the mid year model change. The supplement was $6.95 and consisted of 13 pages on the care and feeding of the 1/2 ton rear axle....sheessh, not what I expected!
Stuart. | | |
| |
| |