Love the truck and just getting started...don't know much about cars but am willing to learn....Ordered some books, friends going to show me some stuff. (will have pics posted on Monday)

Well I drove it back from Napa to Pacifica about a 11/2 hour drive with traffic....Hard to steer/hard to stop/has 1-4 gears...1st gear is super low hard to control so just used gears 2,3,4 which was ok..

Questions

1. When I start it for the first time in the day...1st try dies right away, 2nd time close but dies, 3rd time hums good and no problems...Why does this happen?

2. Need power steering hurt my arm surfing years ago and it to hard for me to take sharp turns...This is beyond my skill level...How much would parts cost? and how many hours to install? to figure cost

3. Same as question two but for new brakes (disc brakes)

Thanks in advance...Have already learned a lot and the pics are coming....darn it looks good....well at least to me others think I'm nuts