| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,671 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#18892 08/02/2004 11:40 PM | Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 12 Member | | Member Joined: Jul 2004 Posts: 12 | I just nash my teeth every time I see someone posting about the one ton or two ton truck that they own that I want!!! The reason I am restoring this truck I have to very clean stock condition is so I can sell or trade it for a BIG chevy truck in the 40's or 50's. Meanwhile all these farmers in Utah are using them for hay haulers..."Nah...don't think I want to sell this 53 two ton of ours...stop asking"....I do see trades now and then online. Or ill just sell it and buy one.
1948 one ton flatbed five window Thriftmaster
| | |
| |
| |