fiftysixblack I picked up a used grill for my 49 on ebay if you want to see it go
toothpaste I bought the grill for $152.00 plus shipping so it was just over $200.00. In my opinion if you are going to spend 400 bucks you want something that is good quality and I don't feel the repo's are worth it. Now one other option you have is to find a straight Non chrome grill and have it chromed. And yet another option is to find some damaged grills and make one good grill by taking the good "bars" and putting them together.
However the simiplist way would probably be contact one of the member out west that has a ton of parts for AD's. Send me an email and I will give you his name or just check the Parts section to see what you can find.
Time and Money an abundance of each will get you just what you want!
Good luck