Well I took my truck out on the interstate, an all was going well till I got 20 miles into my cruz, an I started to lose speed slowly.

I got off the freeway an put my brakes on an my brake pedal was very stiff, could not depress it at all. So I pulled it to the side an said I acouple choice words.

I pop open the hood and just saw a little smoke, but it was coming from the right front rim. So I pulled out my jack an raised up the front end an tried to spin the front tires.

No such luck, lock up tight. I left the truck an came back 3 hours later an all was ok.

Drove it another 4 miles an parked it at a friends house.Any ideas what the problem could be?

Much thanks Joe with the 58chev 3600 police truck


annalei0