| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,181 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 93 Member | | Member Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 93 | Hi all, this truck I'm looking at buying is currently registered and located in Canada. If I were to buy it, what fees/taxes would I have to pay to Canada to bring the truck into the USA? Are there other considerations I might have to deal with?
Thanks for any info, Don | | |
| |
| |