| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,105 Posts1,056,205 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#18584 05/08/2003 10:19 PM | Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 43 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Jan 2003 Posts: 43 | I am trying to remove the rubber portion of the front motor mount on a '54 235 engine that is in my '50 1/2 ton AD. I have jacked up the front of the engine and pushed up the four (4) motor mount bolts with a punch, but the bolts do not seem to go high enough so as to allow me to extract the rubber piece. I would greatly appreciate any advice on this matter. | | |
| |
| |