| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,131 Posts1,056,367 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 73 | Can you post a picture of yours? I have some on my 46 and I would be interested. I'll try and dig up a closeup and post it. . Rick | | |
| |
| |