| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,122 Posts1,056,331 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 Insomniac | | Insomniac Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 2,195 | Hey Keith, Do you know what's happening with Rusty with the old car manuals project? I scanned a brochure I had (1980 Chev pickups) and emailed it to him. He didn't acknowledge my emails and I still don't see it on the web site. It took a while to scan it as he wants it hi-res. My email has a 5MB limit on attachments, so I had to send it in multiple emails.
I have a brochure for 1980 GMC pickups, but I am not going to spend time scanning and emailing it if it's just going to be ignored.
Gord 🇨🇦 ---- 1954 1/2 ton 235 4 speed | | |
| |
| |