sure Fumblin

that farmer who put the truck out to pasture wanted folks to think he had a classy farm!
the main thing that never changes in old trucks, is many figure if they've never heard or seen something, it must not exist

the reason the lotteries and casino's make so much money is so many folks "bet" what they "always thought"! I've had several 67-72 trucks as well, and for some reason never thought the small windows were that way cuz the big widow wasn't offered - guess that's cuz I know GM started thinkin about limited rear visibility in the AD series, w/ the 5 window - ever seen a task force 5 window, Ron? I'll bet you'd think
"they don\'t exist"
after this thread there's no reason for any of the 7500+ folks signed on to think 67's never had big back windows [or that TF years didn't have 5 windows] - what we need here is a 'tech tip' on minor, seldom discussed changes and when they started
Bill